VTM Las Vegas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visual Effect

Go down

Visual Effect  Empty Visual Effect

Post by ST: Kat Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:37 pm

Visual Effect Gifs are Alouded and are often used to help tell the story and help add atmosphere to the setting, players are encouraged to use visual aids and gif images.

Visual Effect  Giphy

Visual Effect  Skullb10
Visual Effects And Disciplines
Many Vampire disciplines trigger the beast within, so be cautious when using your powers in public.
- I can't stress this enough - :ST:
The mortal population of Las Vegas is nearly all nocturnal, their day begins around 5pm and doesn't finish until after 10am on typical nights. The Las Vegas Strip is home to a population that is now estimated at 2,340,000 in 2017, this number does not include the main or surrounding outer city.

Visual Effect  Witnes10
You will never find a darkened ally unpopulated at any time of night and must be mindful of mortal eyes and video surveillance. ''The Masquerade''  is always to be maintained, failure to do so will result in death or worse.

HOW POWERS ARE SEEN WHEN USED
ANY power that needs the power of Vitae to active will show signs of their use on the character.
Helpful Links:
Visual Effect  Eztext10

Blood Buffing
Visual Effect  Giphyr11

Obtinibration
Visual Effect  Giphy

The Beast In Rötschreck
Visual Effect  Giphy
Visual Effect  Skullb10

ST: Kat
Admin

https://vtmvegas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Visual Effect  Empty Re: Visual Effect

Post by ST: Kat Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:38 pm

SEX
Now as in most fantasy RP, Sex happens in the World of Darkness, vampires do have sex...
Many of the NPC's featured in VTM Vegas can be seduced and taken to bed.
I as the Story Teller will not engage in ERP*
*ERP= Erotic Role Play
ok maybe that's a lie... yes I will. :ST:

Look, Harmless Flirting if fine and seduction is fine, even light sexual play is fine too in public forums.But honestly ERP is ether best kept in a privet ERP section (yes there is one) or in a Privet messages and not in the public forum
We are all adults here and its All in good fun.
If ''sex'' does happen in the story, the Scene will simply Fade to Black and the allotted Time Will Pass . ... Such as shown bellow with a visual aid.

[Current Time: 1am - 1:45am ]

Visual Effect  Giphy

Visual Effect  Giphy

:censor:[ Fade To Black ?] :censor:
Feel free to Pm me any questions about this....
Visual Effect  Coolte40Visual Effect  Coolte42Visual Effect  Coolte41
Visual Effect  Skullb10

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ST: Kat Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:38 pm

Torture
Well this is the World of Darkness and i would be lying if i said Torture didnt happen.
as i said with ''Sex", Torture may be implied in RP... and visual aid gifs may be used.
But lets try to keep it PG13 here... though I can be a really nasty ST and upon request we can Role-Play it out in a Privet Forum or in PMs ...
 my imagination is quite elaborate on this subject. :ST:

Otherwise .... If ''Torture'' happens in the story, the Scene will simply Fade to Black and the allotted Time Will Pass . ... Such as shown bellow with a visual aid and the ST will note its effects on the Character in question

[Current Time: 8pm - 11pm
Donny was Tortured by the Tzimesce Regent's main enforcer]
((See PM for Out Come -ST))
Visual Effect  Source
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content